starleaf instant messaging chat software
starleaf instant messaging software is an efficient office app specially provided for enterprises, providing instant messaging, file sharing, video conferencing, online approval and other functions as a whole.
There is no barrier to online communication anytime, anywhere, and it has a strong security system to effectively protect corporate privacy. Welcome to hb3 download!
Engineered for business needs, StarLeaf allows IT managers to maintain control
Administrators can easily add, delete and manage all users and meetings from the central management portal.
starleaf app features:
. Excellent video quality
. Business Chat – Provides persistent messaging for the entire organization
. Seamless outlook / Google Calendar integration
. Easily schedule meetings
. Suitable for video conferencing
. Unlimited free guest invites
. See who’s online or busy with contact status
. Works with Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and all H.323 and SIP video conferencing systems
. For Skype for Business
. Works over Wifi, 3G, 4G and LTE networks
. Global dial-in numbers
. Centrally managed through the admin portal
– Bring teams of all sizes together for secure, high-quality video conferencing.
– Make instant meetings, or book and join video conferences with just a few clicks.
– Enjoy a consistent experience across smartphones, tablets, computers and meeting rooms.
Make calls easily:
– Have one-on-one conversations, and video makes the call more personal.
– From the StarLeaf app on any device, it’s easy to start a video or voice call and share your screen.
– Just tap a contact to make a voice or video call, or add other people to your call.
– Instant one-on-one and group chat collaboration at home or in the office.
– Brings together all conversations on all devices in one neat environment.
– Stay organized, detailed online status, do not disturb, secure file sharing.
We regularly update StarLeaf so you always have the best messaging, meeting and calling experience. The following are new features.
Talk on mute notifications
If you start the screen when you stop mute, you’ll see a notification that you’re still mute.
Mark chat as unread
After reading a chat, you can mark the chat or group as unread if you want to reread it later.